I was kinda late in joining the Etude House bandwagon but their flagship store in Megamall is simply too far from me. Then Etude House opened in Festival Mall, which is perfect for me as it is a mere 10-15 minute drive from me, 7-if I'm driving. LOL. They also opened another branch at SM Manila which is also very convenient for me, as it is very near my Manila address. At first I was not crazy about them because i find the packaging a little too plasticky and cheap looking, and I feel that for an Asian brand, it is a tad too expensive. I still feel that their prices are a little expensive but now that i have been introduced to them, I think the prices are somewhat reasonable for the quality of the actual products.
i bought a bunch of stuff and got a bunch of freebies. :D
1. Pink Travel Pouch
2. Secret Beam Highlighter #02
3. Petit Darling Eyes - Nude
4. Precious Mineral BB Cream Sheer Glowing Skin SPF30
5. Speedy Total Mineral Base SPF41
6. Pack Brush
7. Peach Skin Pact
8. Color Me Nude Lip Concealer
oh, and i got several freebies:
1. 3 Pink Pens - gave the other one to my cousin and the other one to my grandma
2. cute planner with some Korean actor dude
I actually made two separate trips. one last weekend where i got the makeup base and the pack brush. i got one freebie pen then. My purchase did not qualify for a free pen but they gave me one anyway. They also signed me up for the membership card that they give out for a single receipt worth PhP500. Then i went back today to buy the rest. I officially just qualified for a free planner but they gave me two more free pens. I love my Etude House SAs!
It is also pretty convenient to avail of the membership card as it is a rebate-system type where you earn 2pts for every 100peso purchase. 2pts = 2 pesos. Not bad eh?
I want to hoard the Speedy Total Mineral Base! Seriously!
Next time I'm there imma get the FF:
1. Eyebrow Kit - the one with the wax
2. Several Brushes
3. The BB Balm that comes with a mini brush
4. the Petroleum Jelly-like product that claims to be a fix-all.
5. tear duct liner/powder not sure which one to get yet
6. a mattifier
7. the pink bottle with a pump dispenser
yep. i think i listed it all.
How about you? How did you find your Etude House Experience?